To easily optimize images and cache data:
1. Save for Web, in Photoshop.
2. Install and run EWWW Optimizer plugin once all images are uploaded. Optimize all images again, after an hour.
3. Install wp-smushit, run once to remove extra image data, then uninstall.
4. Use BWP minify plugin to minify scripts and stylesheets. BWP works best for Enfold.
5. Install W3 Total Cache or WP-Super cache, select all recommended settings.
6. Logout your website, visit every page at least once to create super cache files.
7. Join Cloudflare, setup your website on their CDN. Choose options: Full CDN Optimization, save, then activate purge files. Once done log out.
8. Take a Milky Way break and in about 2o mins or so, enjoy your website.